2010年8月1日日曜日


She is Yesmin. she is single and little old lady.
She said I want work more and need money.I said 'Why"
Because for my brother's family, my sister in law is raiseing up 4 childrens by herself.I want help her more.she said
She has been helping her alot already,,, she bought a house for them and paying children's shcool fee and foods.
Her desire is their happiness she said.even her life is very simple and low level.
even She is not able to see them often.
She is an Arab. very often people despise her look down on her.
but she does't mind just keep going for one purpose.
She remind me,,,Jesus,,,
She is working for other people not for herself with one purpose.
Even people despise and look down.
she moved my heart by her a way of life not by words.
She has not accept Jesus as savior. Pray for her.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am praying for you Takako-san! you are an amazing woman of God and I am blessed by you! Thank you for sharing yourself with us and others!
    in Christ,
    Lisa Walton

    返信削除
  2. Lisa, Thank you for your prayer. I miss you.

    返信削除